Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hi from Finland

Originally written 30 June 2005

I just wrote a much more detailed email but lost it all by bumping the wrong buttons on the keyboard before I could send it (stupid computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!). So this one will be short and sweet and I'll send a more thorough account at a later date as I have to get back on my bus in 15 minutes.

Basically I'm in Helsinki (capital of Finland) and coming towards the end of my Contiki tour - only three days to go now. I've literally had the time of my life over here and wish it didn't have to end, going back to London will almost be an anti-climax after this. I've been to Denmark, Sweden, Norway and now Finland and it's just been an awesome experience.

Anyway, I really have to get going now so I'll email again when I get the chance. Thanks for all the messages, it's great to read them and catch up.

No comments: