Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I've got a Grudge

So myself, the flattie, the brother and his fiance check out the new movie "The Grudge" the other night. Now this movie is definitely made for the big screen or a great home theatre package as the sound effects are really what make this movie the scary beast that it is. It's really a typical horror/thriller flick which does owe a lot to the likes of The Ring but you just can't help but get sucked into it's vortex and find yourself gripping the cinema seat at the vital (I originally spelt this "vial" by mistake but realised that this is also an appropriate phrase) moments. I'd also recommend seeing it on the big screen as you simply can't escape when it's all in front of you.

The shame for me is that it leaves itself open for a sequel which, like so many sequels, would just be a money making exercise, however, this remains to be seen.

No comments: